International Composer Competition
Deadline: Mai 01, 2020
- The FRANZ SCHUBERT KONSERVATORIUM of Vienna is pleased to announce a call for submissions for the International Composer Competition, an international competition for musicians and composers of all ages and nationalities.
- All entries must be received no later than Mai 01, 2020.
- The competitionʼs personal data (First Name, Last Name, Date of birth, Citizenship, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail, Program and Biography) must be submitted in PDF – Format and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The results of the competition will be published on the Mai 07, 2020.
CATEGORIES (COMPOSITION ): No Age Limit
- CAT. – Solo Instruments or voices; with a maximum duration of 10 minutes
- CAT. – Chamber Music (from 1 to 6 player); with a maximum duration of 15 minutes
- CAT. – Chamber Music (from 7 to 12 player); with a maximum duration of 15 minutes
- CAT. – Orchestra pieces; with a maximum duration of 20 minutes
The entry fee is 50€.
1° CLASS. (95-100 points) – Medal and 1st Prize diploma
2° CLASS. (90 – 94,99 points) – Medal and 2nd Prize diploma
3° CLASS. (85 – 89,99 points) – Medal and 3rd Prize diploma
The Absolute Winner for each Category is the competitor who gained the highest score, but not less than 98/100. – For the 1st Absolute Prize: Prize of 250 Euros, Medal, Cup and Diploma.
Die Entscheidungen der Jury sind unanfechtbar/decision of the jury is final.
For further information, please contact:
“Franz Schubert Konservatorium”
Untere Viaduktgasse 16
Web site: www.fsk.at